While awards for excellence in the field of personal injury law should not necessarily be the sole criteria for hiring one lawyer over another after you are injured or a death of a loved one following a traumatic event, it is one indication that the law firm has established itself as a quality provider of legal services. Here are some of the additional awards that Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers, APC has received in the last 20 years as accolades for excellence in representing persons injured or the families of persons killed in personal injury related matters:
- “Be formally nominated by the Institute, client, and/or fellow Attorney;
- Have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and
- Having done so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating.”
(1) Assist the public in their search for an ethical attorney by
(2) Only listing ethical lawyers who have demonstrated a proven history of honesty, integrity and civility in the legal profession.”
As stated on their website, “There are numerous peer review publications that rate lawyers based upon their “professional” accomplishments, however we believe an attorney’s objectively verifiable “ethical” accomplishments are just as important (and perhaps more important) then the subjective results obtained through peer review submissions.” Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers, APC is proud to be a member of this organization and agrees that hiring an ethical attorney is just as important if not more important that hiring a lawyer who has demonstrated excellence in the practice of law.
- Professional Experience
- Peer Recommendations
- Spotless Record (i.e. no record of public discipline)
Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers, APC is proud to hold this distinction as yet another affirmation of our dedication to providing quality legal representation in personal injury cases.