Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney Resources
The Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers, APC, APC assists clients throughout the State of California who are injured in personal injury accidents caused by the negligent conduct of others. From our main office in Los Angeles, we represent clients in Los Angeles, West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and the San Fernando Valley. We have satellite offices to better assist clients in other parts of the state as well. In many personal injury cases, our job is a mixture of advocacy and education: our clients often come to us unfamiliar with the legal system, how their case will be handled, what they can anticipate to occur throughout the process, and what results they can realistically expect. To better help our clients, we offer the following links to resources that may be helpful in gaining a better understanding of your personal injury case. Our experienced and dedicated legal team can help you with other questions you may have that are not addressed by these resources:Our Firm’s Practice Areas Include the Following:
- Los Angeles Car Accident Claims: A link to our firm’s car accident practice area page, describing how we can assist injured motorists recover compensation after a car accident in Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Claims: Injured bicyclists in Los Angeles need experienced and passionate legal representation.
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Claims: Our firm helps motorcyclists recover compensation for injuries following a motorcycle crash.
- Los Angeles Auto v. Pedestrian Accident Claims: Assistance to pedestrians struck and injured or the families of victims killed by negligent motor vehicle operators.
- Los Angeles Slip and Fall Accidents: Assistance to victims injured while on residential or commercial property due to dangerous conditions causing a slip, trip and fall or other calamity.
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault and Abuse Victim’s Claims: Assistance in filing civil actions for monetary damages for victims of sexual assault and abuse.
- American Bar Association: With over 400,000 members and 3,500 entities, the ABA seeks to improve the legal profession and advance the rule of law throughout the nation and around the world.
- State Bar of California: Serving as an extension of the California Supreme Court, the State Bar of California helps attorneys carry out their responsibilities and provides assistance to members of the public with grievances against attorneys.
- American Association for Civil Justice: Trial attorneys who seek to improve fairness and efficiency in the U.S. justice system and support other attorneys representing clients against powerful parties and interests.
- Take Justice Back: Grassroots organization seeking to improve access to justice for ordinary Americans and restore accountability.
- Let America Know: Grassroots organization combatting calls for tort reform efforts.
- Consumer Attorneys of California: Professional organization of attorneys representing aggrieved consumers harmed or injured by others.
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles: Professional organization of local plaintiffs’ attorneys representing consumers harmed or injured by corporations or other businesses.
- Orange County, CA Trial Lawyers Association: Professional organization of trial attorneys in Orange County seeking to improve the civil justice system and legal practices.
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego: Trial attorneys in San Diego area who represent injured plaintiffs and seek a fair and equitable justice system.
- California Courts – Judicial Branch: Online Self-Help Center: Online help center maintained by the Judicial Branch of California containing articles and information on a variety of legal issues
- California Homeless Resources: Online list of resources by county available to assist homeless individuals in California.
- Los Angeles Almanac: Facts and statistics about Los Angeles County and the City of Los Angeles..
- California Highway Patrol: Information about traffic crashes and incidents maintained by the California Highway Patrol.
- Drake Injury Lawyers: Accident and injury legal counsel based in Birmingham, AL.
- Dolman Law Group: Clearwater personal injury and car accident law firm.
- Tina Willis Law: Orlando personal injury, car accident, and slip and fall attorney.
- Robbins & Associates, P.C.: Personal injury and workers compensation attorneys in Atlanta, GA.
Illinois (including Chicago)
- Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers: Chicago law firm representing personal injury victims.
- Abels & Annes, PC: Accident lawyers in Illinois and Arizona.
- Law Offices of William Hurst: Indianapolis personal injury lawyer and recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2004.
Maryland (including Baltimore), Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- Miller & Zois: Baltimore personal injury attorneys focusing specifically on serious injury and wrongful death claims.
- Lapin Law Offices: Injury, accident and disability lawyers in Lincoln, NE
- The Bishop Law Firm: Social security disability benefits lawyers based in Raleigh, NC
- The Levin Firm: Philadelphia law firm representing personal injury and automobile accident victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey state and federal courts.
Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- Slepkow, Slepkow & Associates, Inc.: Rhode Island personal injury law firm that has been helping clients since 1932.
- Futeral & Nelson: Charleston, South Carolina law firm providing representation in family law, criminal defense, and personal injury cases.
- Robinette Legal Group, PLLC: Personal injury trial lawyers based in Morgantown, WV.
- Ehline Law: Cruise ship accident lawyers.
- Attorneys Corporation Service, Inc.: Online service providing customized corporate kits, LLC kits, corporate supplies, and estate plan organizers.
- USLaw: Blogs regarding legal topics and news.
- The Attorney Home: Attorney directory that also includes articles and news.
- CA-Business-Directory.com: Online searchable database of California businesses.
- MyLegalPractice.com: Large database of attorneys and law firms sorted by practice area and state.