2018-2019 Social Justice Law School Scholarship
For 2018, Steven M. Sweat, APC, is offering a $500 scholarship to any student currently enrolled or planning to be enrolled in either a full time, ABA accredited law school or an accredited undergraduate university in a pre-law course of study.
Conditions of Eligibility
What does the term "social justice" mean to you and how could you promote "social justice" in your future career?
- Name, physical address and email
- Name of institution where student is enrolled and proof of enrollment (photocopy of current school I.D. acceptable)
- Current Photograph (if you win)
- Minimum 1000 word essay on the above topic, "What does the term 'Social Justice' mean to you?" Students should expound upon both the definition of "social justice", specific examples and how they intend to promote social justice in their career following graduation.
- Consent to publication of student's name and photo on our website (if you win).
Submissions should be sent to: email@example.com
Note for essay topic ideas, look at some of our related pages on the civil justice system here:
All of the above must be submitted to the email address above on or before December 31, 2018
DEADLINE: December 31, 2018
Please see our past winners for previous essay scholarships here: