2018-2019 Social Justice Law School Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be:
• A United States citizen.
• 18 years of age or older at the time the scholarship is awarded.
• Enrolled as a student in a United States college or university at the time the scholarship is awarded in either a law school or an undergraduate institution in a pre-law course of study with the intent to enroll in a law school following graduation.
• In good academic standing with their higher educational institution.
- Name, physical address and email
- Name of institution where student is enrolled and proof of enrollment (photocopy of current school I.D. acceptable)
- Current Photograph (if you win)
- Minimum 1000 word essay on the above topic, "What does the term 'Social Justice' mean to you?" Students should expound upon both the definition of "social justice", specific examples and how they intend to promote social justice in their career following graduation.
- Consent to publication of student's name and photo on our website (if you win).